A wonderful mountain panorama as far as the eye can see. Clear mountain air, the rustling of the treetops, and the smell of the alpine meadows – this is how your vacation in the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis hiking area begins. No matter whether you are a leisurely hiker, a mountain climber, or a little nature explorer – the region has just the right tours for every outdoor fan. Here, snapshots become unforgettable vacation memories.
✓ 500 kilometers of hiking trails ✓ numerous places to stop for refreshments ✓ countless hiking tours for all ages ✓ 11 cable cars ✓ family themed trails ✓ barrier-free paths suitable for strollers ✓ Super.Sommer.Card for maximum vacation fun
When you check in, you will receive your ticket to summer fun for the duration of your stay: With the Super.Sommer.Card you have access to countless worlds of adventure, activities, and discounts - an unbeatable offer that is only valid for guests of designated partner businesses. The following services are included for a fee of €6 per adult/night and €3 per child/night:
- Unlimited use of the 11 lifts in the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis area (excluding bike transport and transport of dogs)
- Free use of the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis hiking bus from June to October
- Children's entertainment and care in the children's clubs in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis with exciting excursions, games, and activities
- Guided hikes in the holiday region according to the weekly program
- Thomas Brezina's adventure mountains & theme trails
- Murmliwasser, Fiss summer fun park & Hög adventure park (excluding paid attractions), children's mine, Wodepark, Georama Lassida, geocaching, Ladis via ferrata, & Rappenwand family climbing garden
Stroller-friendly and interactive – the family theme trails in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis bring variety and, above all, a lot of entertainment to your summer vacation with your little ones. Puzzles, game stations, and lots of opportunities to run around along the paths ensure that you won't get bored. And thanks to the interactive app, smartphone and nature can now be combined on some themed trails, inspiring even those who don't like hiking to go on a trip to the Tyrolean mountains.
You also can't go to the bear cache park in Serfaus without a smartphone. In the interactive adventure park, older kids can use geocaching to track down Master Petz to uncover the secret of the bear's treasure. Other geocaching hotspots can be found in Fiss (Wo-Bä-Lu-Cache). In Ladis, you can discover the history of the village interactively, and in the Hög adventure park you can search for missing gold coins on the lake. And on the Pirate Trail, the Witch Trail, or the Explorer Trail, little adventurers are invited to uncover the mysteries of Thomas Brezina, Austria's most famous children's and young adult author. It's not just the kids who look forward to this, some adults are also passionate about solving puzzles.